HIMAGINE SOLUTIONS INC.
$10 AMAZON GIFT CARD
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The HIMAGINE SURVEY #2 Contest (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to Invited Respondents, which includes legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old, who receive a survey via email from himagine solutions inc. (“himagine”). The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by himagine solutions inc., 600 Emerson Road, Suite 225, St. Louis, MO 63141 (“Sponsor”).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning the Sweepstakes is contingent upon fulfilling in a timely manner all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY TIMING: Invited Respondents may enter the Sweepstakes from October 20, 2020 through October 31, 2020.
- HOW TO ENTER: Invited Respondents may enter to win the Sweepstakes by completing all survey questions from the survey emailed to them by himagine and submitting their responses on or before October 31, 2020. The first one hundred (100) Invited Respondents who submit their completed surveys on or before October 31, 2020 will each be a winner (“Winner”) of a prize subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. The Winners will be notified via e-mail. An individual is not required to buy goods or services, pay money, or submit to a promotion in order to enter to win the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)/ODDS: The Sweepstakes odds are based on the total approximate number of entrants. Total of all Sweepstakes prizes is $1,000.00. The overall odds of winning a prize in the Sweepstakes are dependent upon the number of entries.
- PRIZE: There are one hundred (100) Winners, with each Winner receiving one (1) Amazon gift card in the amount of $10.00 (each a “Prize”). There are one hundred (100) Prizes. The Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute any prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal of greater value if the original Prize is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for any taxes and fees that are not expressly mentioned above and are associated with receipt or use of prize. Winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the awarded prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, administration, or integrity of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including fraud, technical problem, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Sweepstakes prize at random from among the eligible entries properly received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Sweepstakes entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in any disruptive manner. Any attempt by any individual or entity to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual or entity, as appropriate, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to fully release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of, or related to, participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons, entities, or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that, in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or related to, the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To request a copy of the Official Rules and a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to himagine solutions inc., Attn: Human Resources, 600 Emerson Road, Suite 225, St. Louis, MO 63141. Vermont residents may omit postage for rules requests.